Facts about our topic
Did you know?
- Mexico has the world's smallest volcano. Actually, it's not a volcano, but a geyser. It is 13 m high and has a staircase.
- There are 50 species of hummingbird in Mexico.
- Mexico has three colours on its flag. Green represents hope and victory; white is purity and red for the blood of Mexican people.
- The Chihuahua is the world's smallest dog and is named after a Mexican state.
- Mexico City is built on a lake and is sinking at a rate of 20 cm per year.
- Mexico is home to the very rare volcano rabbit. Guess where it lives?